News and Product Releases
- Mar-20-10, Version 4.0 released for the protector, obfuscator and
decompiler, which supports up to .NET Framework 4.0 RC, Visual Studio 2010, and up to Windows 7, 32- and 64- bit.
firr version of VMLite XP Mode released on the new VMLite website
- Oct-07-08, Version 3.1 released for the protector, obfuscator and
decompiler, which supports up to .NET Framework 3.5 SP
- Mar-15-08, Version 3.0 released for the protector, obfuscator and
decompiler, which supports up to .NET Framework 3.5
- Aug-08-07, Version 2.2 released for the protector, obfuscator, linker and
- Mar-15-06, Version 2.1 released for the protector, obfuscator, linker and
- Feb-01-06, A sample DeProtctor that can decrypt protected assemblies is available with full source code.
Download and try to see how easy to defeat those tools that perform whole assembly protection.
- Jan-02-06, All products, including the protector, obfuscator, linker and
Decompiler are .NET 2.0 compatible, and version 2 of these tools is now available
- Sep-08-04, .NET 1.1 SP1, .NET 1.0 SP3 hotfix for Protector available.
- June-08-04, 2004 MSD2D.com People's Chioce Awards Again
- Oct 28, 2003, Press release at Microsoft PDC 2003 Conference
Salamander .NET Linker and Mini-Deployment Tool.
- June 10, 2003, 2003 People's Chioce Awards from MSD2D.com.
- June 2, 2003, Press release at Microsoft TechEd Conference.
- June 15, 2002, Salamander .NET
- Feb 25, 2002, Salamander .NET
- Feb 03, 2002, Salmanader .NET
Decompiler released . It
has received overwhelming responses. During the first two days, about
10,000 classes, 800 assemblies had been decompiled. Thus
far, 7350 files have been uploaded and decompiled, (Feb 4 -
May 23, 2002).
- June 10, 2000, Java Remote Display released.
What other people say ...