- change all possible member names to
meaningless and duplicate ones. Most methods and fields would have the same name,
'A', after obfuscation.
- remove all unnecessary data,
including debug info, parameter names and
certain metadata, etc.
- cross assembly obfuscation.
- incremental obfuscation.
- easy name lookup based on the original/obfuscated
images, no log file needed.
directly on executable files, images with native or mixed codes are supported,
e.g., it supports assemblies from managed C++ that contains
- extremely easy to use, the obfuscator takes one or more .exe and .dll files, and transform them into
new format either in place or save as different file names as you would
specify. No extra steps are involved. No third party tools (e.g. ilasm) are needed.
- up to 20% image size reduction.
- assemblies protected by our obfuscator will NOT be
able to get decompiled by our own decompiler.
- allows full customization of the obfuscation process, obfuscation is controlled by custom attribute programming or a flexible XML config
- graphical user interfaces is provided to work with the obfuscator.
- uses massive overloading of method and field names for even higher
- generates only verifiable MSIL bytecode in full compliance with the Microsoft
- updates the manifest in assembly using obfuscated
names and automatically generated resource names.
- code optimization and flow obfuscation will be available at a later date.
Copyright © 2011 Remotesoft Inc. All rights reserved.